Monday, October 22, 2012

Eerie Inspiration at Simon Says Stamp

As soon as I saw the Eerie Inspiration collection at Simon Says Stamp this week, I knew what I wanted to do! Those M&Ms reminded me instantly of Pamela's circles sketch!

Simon Says Stamp inspiration collection:

Sketch from Pamela - c13, on page 54 of her sketchbook.
Supplies: papers from Recollections;
sentiment & spiders & pumpkin brad from stash;
1" circle punch
The background paper is a charcoal grey, so although it looks like washed-out black this really is a pretty accurate photo colour-wise. Spider placement may or may not be associated with the fact that I tried sticking the sentiment sticker directly on the bottom layer of the card where it got lost...and then peeled up perfectly except for one spot. Pumpkin placement may or may not be associated with the fact that then said spider was swinging out of space. Not sure how falling out of the pumpkin's butt is better, but it just is. 
One more card from my challenge spree this weekend!
xoxo,
Jessi


9 comments:

cheiron said...

Perfect design for the inspiration picture! Thanks for playing along with the Eerie Inspiration Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

jimlynn said...

So FUN and perfect for Halloween! Love all the circles!
Lynn

Jen W. said...

Don't all spiders live in the butts of pumpkins?

Glad you rescued the sentiment - I love all the different fonts!

Lindsey said...

Love this card with its multicolour M&Ms, er, circles! :P

lostinpaper said...

Love a good cover up.... no one will ever know. Super fun card!

walchowDesign said...

Such a fun and colourful halloween card! Love the dangling spiders onto the sentiment!

Emily Keaton said...

I just LOVE circle designs. Those Halloween colors make a great background! I love that sticker sentiment, too. Cool!

Pamela said...

Another fabulous card! Great job! :)

Ruth G said...

Cute! I love these colors and the background paper is awesome!!!