Monday, October 1, 2012

Autumn Leaves

Crafty Creations Challenges #189 is to feature Autumn Leaves in your creations this week - you have until Tuesday night to share yours :) I've made 2 cards for this challenge - autumn is my very favourite season!
Supplies: patterned paper from Basic Grey "Indian Summer;"
leaf die from Poppy Crafts;
sentiment sticker from Doodlebug;
buttons from stash

I had to show off the sheen on the buttons - such a variety of colours! These are from the box of buttons
 I was lucky enough to receive from my mother-in-law :)

Supplies: sentiment & corn from PSX;
twine from Paper Smooches;
Wild Honey & Bundled Sage distress inks;
stamps from All Night Media

Look at the detail on that sticker. Seriously a sin that PSX is not with us any longer.
I realize placing the sentiment the way I did makes it a little difficult to read - it says "There is a harmony in Autumn and a luster in its sky. Percy Bysshe Shelley"

The leaves are stamped using the second impression after inking, to get the lighter colours. The corn 'bouquet' sticker was adhered to white cardstock, fussy cut, and popped up on foam tape. 

So glad to be back playing with my favourite challenges again...I missed them!
xoxo,
Jessi

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow gorgeous cards...

lostinpaper said...

Fantastic Jessi! Your photography is wonderful (I've been trying to improve on mine, but I think it's got worse....) Love those buttons!

~Tammy~ said...

Ut....I am a button girl....love the row of buttons! Fantastic fall cards my dear!